- ASA 105 – Coastal Navigation and Piloting
- Learn practical navigation on inland and coastal waters, including chart reading, piloting, rules of the road, tides, currents, and more.
- ASA 107 – Celestial Navigation
- Learn practical celestial navigation and other aspects of safe ocean navigation.
- ASA 119 – Marine Weather Endorsement
- Learn to observe and forecast weather conditions using traditional maritime skills and modern technology.
- ASA 120 – Radar Endorsement
- Learn to properly use small craft radar (or simulator) for piloting, navigation, and collision avoidance. (Prerequisite for this class is ASA 105 or equivalent.)
Registration fee includes: Online course, study materials, ASA approved test, ASA Certification, and one-year membership (or extension of existing membership) to the American Sailing Association.